OrderThis form helps us make sure that we have most of the info we need for your order
Tips for submitting artwork
- Don’t add Printer’s Marks, we’ll take care of those in our layout process.
- If any printing goes to the edge of the paper, add .125″ bleed.
- PDF is the best file type for us.
- Make sure to outline fonts and embed images.
- Files should be a minimum of 300 DPI
- Your file should be built in CMYK, not RGB.
- Photoshop is not great for print, it’s meant for digital use. Please use Illustrator or InDesign for print design.
- If you have a large file, feel free to use Dropbox or Google Drive links instead of uploading here.