Your business cards are one of the first things that potential customers and clients will see, so you want to make sure that they’re making a great impression. Here are a few tips to help you design cards that will really stand out:
1. Use high-quality paper
This is probably the most important factor in creating great-looking cards. If you use flimsy paper, your cards are going to look and feel cheap. You want your cards to be substantial enough that they’ll make a good impression, but not so thick that they’re cumbersome to carry around.
2. Get creative with your shape
If all of your competitors are using standard rectangular business cards, consider going for something a little different. Circular or die-cut cards can really help your business stand out.
3. Use unique fonts
Your business card should be easy to read, but that doesn’t mean you have to use boring standard fonts. Get creative and choose something that reflects the personality of your business. If you don’t want to go too creative that’s okay too! It’s important to be true to yourself and your brand!
4. Incorporate your company logo
This is an obvious one, but it’s worth mentioning nonetheless. Your logo should be prominently featured on your cards so that people will immediately associate it with your brand.
5. Keep it simple.
Don’t try to cram too much information onto your business cards. Stick to the basics like your name, title, contact information, and website.
6. Know what you like
Before you begin the design process, it’s helpful to have a good understanding of the things you do and don’t like. This will save you a lot of time in the long run.
7. Go with a credible print shop
Make sure you choose a reputable print shop to print your biz cards. Cheap printers can often produce low-quality prints, so it’s important to find a printer that can give you the quality you want.
8. Be strategic about where you put your cards
Don’t just hand out your cards willy-nilly! Be strategic about who you give them to and when. Make sure you’re only giving them to people who are actually interested in your product or service.
Benefits of Having a Business Card
Having a business card is still relevant in today’s digital world. Here are some benefits of having a business card:
- Cards for your business are a great way to make a first impression. They help you look professional and put together.
- They’re a quick and easy way to exchange contact information. No need to type out your email and phone number – just hand over your card!
- Business cards online show that you’re serious about your business. They demonstrate that you’re invested in promoting and growing your brand.
- Business cards can be a great conversation starter. They give you something to talk about with potential customers and clients, which can help build relationships.
- Business cards are a low-cost marketing tool.
Why Choose Zipp Printing for your business cards?
At Zipp Printing, we understand the importance of making a great first impression. That’s why we offer high-quality business card printing at an affordable price. We also offer a variety of paper stocks and finishes to choose from, so you can create cards that are truly unique. We’re passionate about providing our customers with top-notch customer service and high-quality prints. Contact us today to get started on your business cards and flyer order!